I've found my Africa. It's a glimpse of our King, the understanding of being a chosen daughter of the King, it's living in grace. It's living each moment of each day with purpose for my King. It's loving on every person I encounter. It's serving my King to bring Him glory.
Sorry for the long delay in blog posts. There are a combination of reasons that I have not blogged. More than likey the reason being the inability for me to comprehend the past few weeks. I cannot find the words to describe how the Lord has changed my heart. I cannot describe all that I have learned, nor can I describe all that I have seen! In the past few weeks I have worked with three different mission organizations and grown more in my walk with the Lord than I had imagined possible. Know that we serve a God that is HUGE. Bigger than a wild bush elephant, bigger than the capitol of Lusaka and bigger than Victoria falls. I have caught a glimpse of how big our King and creator is and try to invision the rest.
Internet time has run out. Goodbye and I will post when i return to the states on Wednesday.
This summer i will be living in Zambia. Why? Good question. It's one I'm still trying to answer myself. Sometimes when we are called into a mission or path that the Lord has called us to we have no idea what we are getting ourselves into. However, that's half of the fun and joy in living our lives for Christ! We don't have to have all of the answers. We don't have to be sure of our next step. We just have to be willing to get out of the boat. This summer I'm getting out of the boat! I'm traveling to serve in Zambia, Africa for almost 3 months. I pray that the Lord will break me. I pray that He will transform my life and draw me near to Him, I pray that lives will be changed in Zambia and I pray that my life brings Him honor and glory. I invite you to follow my journey in Zambia this summer. As i grow in my walk with the Lord, face trials and celebrate in the opportunity that the Lord has given me to serve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad to hear from you! And I am envious of your "glimpse of the King"! Can't wait for the next post! Love you!
ReplyDelete